If there are activities in the village others should know about, please help by adding them to the list below – fill in the form and send it along. Please also add events that can be included in the village diary.
VILLAGE CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
- Wednesday between 1pm – 4pm
- Paid Tutored Course
- If you are interested contact Em, below, or go to a session for information
- Contact Em Peterson, 01289 303152, 5 Inland Pasture Cottages, Scremerston, Berwick TD15 2RJ
- Monday 5pm – 7pm
- For Girls aged 7-10
- ALSO RAINBOWS for ages 5-7
- Meets in Lowick First School, Mondays, 3.40 – 5.45pm
- Details from Sara Morgan – 388805, firstname.lastname@example.org
CHURCH OF SCOTLAND
- For Details of services contact Rev Adam Hood, AHood@churchofscotland.org.uk
ST JOHN THE BAPTIST, CHURCH OF ENGLAND
- Monthly SOUPER SATURDAYS are held on Saturdays in the village hall at Lunchtime
- For details of Church Activities in the Village Hall contact the Treasurer Jonathan Gibbs, email@example.com, 388950
- For Details contact Moira Mansbridge, 01890 870682, 1 Ravelaw Farm Cottage, Whitsome TD11 3NQ
LOWICK ARCHAEOLOGY GROUP
- Meets regularly throughout the year, usually on a Monday morning.
- Contact Julie Gibbs on 01289 388950 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOWICK FILM CLUB
- Meets the third Tuesday of the month in the Village Hall at 7.30pm
- Membership is £2.00 per film
- Contact John Huddart on 388264, or email@example.com to be put on the mailing list.
LOWICK HERITAGE GROUP
- Meets the 2nd Monday of Each Month at 7.30 pm
- £2.00 per session, or annual sub of £10
- Website: HERE
- Contact Chair – John Daniels on 388257
- Rebecca & Shaun 07436 261591
KNIT AND NATTER
- Meets every month at The Black Bull
- Every Third Thursday at 10.30 am
- See Village Diary for next session
- Phone Alison or Pat on 01289 388534 or ask Karen in the shop
- Contact Moira Trenzinger on 01668 283944
LOWICK PANTO PLAYERS
- The Panto will return, as soon as it is safe to do so. Oh! Yes! It will!
- No Lines to Learn – just a bit of singing and saying!
- If you would like to take part, contact John Huddart on 388264, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will return…
- Contact Judy Moffat, 388649, for details of vacancies and sessions