This happy scene will only succeed if you can help!
We are holding on OPEN MEETING for anyone in the village who would like to run, organise or help in one of the activities in the afternoon of SATURDAY 4th JUNE. This will be in the VILLAGE HALL on THURSDAY 5th MAY at 7.00PM.
- Want a stand to sell your jams and pictures? – come along
- Want to see the fun of come-and-try-it games [in sacks, with ropes, with eggs and spoons…..]? – come along
- Want to show what your club has been up to, and fancy recruiting new members? – come along
- Want to run a tombola? – come along
- Want to provide some cakes or jelly for the street party? Come along.
- Got some plants to sell, or some valuable antiques, or swap your old books? Come along.
The list is endless, and the more we have the better the occasion. We’re hoping to enjoy ourselves and salute Her Majesty with our cheery smiles and laughter.
Remember- 7.00pm THURSDAY MAY 5th in the VILLAGE HALL.