From Northumberland County Council
We are currently recruiting people to help with the local elections on May 6.
There are a range of temporary posts still available to assist with the election – before, on and after election day.
It’s a great way for people to see local democracy in action and make some extra money for summer.
Roles and rates of Pay
- Presiding Officer – £292.16 (includes training & mileage allowance)
- Poll Clerk – £196.80 (includes training & mileage allowance)
- Postal Vote Opening Assistant – Day £10.30 per hour. Evening £12.88 per hour.
- Verification Assistant – £18.26 per hour
- Count Assistant – £12.56 per hour
No qualifications are needed but those applying must be over 18. Full training and support will be given.
To find out more about the roles and how to apply go to www.nland.uk/roles
With best regards,
NCC Communications Team