A vacancy has arisen on the Parish Council. An election is not required, and the Council is looking for an interested and active member of the community to join it.
Why not join and be an active member of our local community and help us to improve local services?
- be over 18 and on the electoral register or a resident of the Parish or live within three miles of the Parish as the crow flies or own a business in the Parish
- be able to attend evening meetings every month
- have an interest in local issues
- have a desire to improve the quality of life in the Parish
- be able to represent the views of local people
- be prepared to actively take part in improving our community
The position is unpaid and voluntary, but some expenses such as training are paid for by the Parish Council.
You may put yourself forward, or nominate another person, so long as you have their consent.
Please let us have your suggestion by 21st November, at the latest.
For further details contact the Parish Clerk at email@example.com.