The next round of bidding for support from the Windfarm Community Fund, via the Community Foundation will open on July 15th. On that day, this link will take you to the right area:
The officer in charge is Nils Stronach. His details are below.
In the meantime – please put together your proposals – if you have applied before, you know the score – if not this reminder applies.
- At least two quotes
- Have a proper sets of rules and a constitution
- Be able to provide bank account details, including any reserves you have that are not put aside for vital spending in emergency
- Be able to demonstrate how it benefits members of your community
- You will be expected to contribute your own funds to the project
- Plus anything else the application process demands
|Philanthropy House, Woodbine Road, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 1DD|